Saturday, April 2, 2011


things have been a tid bit crazy the past few days :
frolicked with Little Lady at the park when the sun finally visited me
bumbled around the house and tidied up here and there- not too much though
clutter comforts me (much to the disdain of Handsome Man)
lots of naps and snuggles with Little Man
errands chores to do lists
things complete and a sense of satisfaction

i have been thinking
little thoughts sneaking in and out
like tendrils of smoke

i want to be me
but sometimes Mr Doubt comes
and Mr Fear
not very good friends
and quite unwelcome when they visit
but the quote above brought me much comfort

and so my little dears
i am going to be better about embracing myself and all of my quirks!

oh my, the wind outside is quite scary. thank goodness Little Man is asleep next to me
he will keep me safe :)


tomorrow i will be posting my Orange Inspiration. i have fallen quite, quite, quite utterly and completely in love with what i created from my inspiration. sigh. here's a hint : yarn, buttons, thread, and vintage lace. could any combination be any more perfect?

1 comment:

  1. I do love you and all your quirks! You are delightful and I can't wait to see your orange creation! Orange to me smells like fall and pumpkin spice...two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete