Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52 : 2 DIY Pom Pom Flowers

Little Lady and i had quite the time
making these adorable pom pom flowers.


 i made them for a shelf 
in the kitchen
but after photographing them in my room
i decided we need to make some more.

here's what you need :


step 1 : make your pom pom flowers
there are lots of tutorials on the internet
or you can use a pom pom maker.
i really want to purchase one.

i was going to photograph a tutorial 
on how to make the pom poms with just your hands
but i'm lazy, heee.

step 2 : slide wood sticks in the pom pom
BAM, you're done.
pretty simple
pretty quick.
the perfect craft for doing with Little Ladies.



over on the other side of the bedroom
stand my dresser.
Handsome Man has the long one with the mirror
and i have the tall one.


sigh.
i love my thrifted furniture.

please note the owl cross stitch hung above my dresser.
my dearest sister made that for me.
i love him so.
his name is Petrey
and he greets me happily every morning
as i pick out my socks from the top drawer.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE OWL! Also the Pom Pom flowers, I will have to try it! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete