Sunday, February 20, 2011

for gigi

Dearest Gigi,

You asked me to start writing on my blog again. sigh.
I suppose I shall. I'm seeing the light at the end of this sick-part-of-pregnancy-tunnel, so perhaps my life may again begin to include more than just naps, baby snuggles, and pregnancy cravings.

Anthropology has a new line specifically for weddings--sigh.

I'm in love with these shoes :

If Handsome Man and I could remarry next month, I would wear this gown *SWOON* :


I'd have my hair, down and long, curled, and embellished with this beauty :

oooooo, all this talk about weddings, gowns, accessories . . . I think I may be asking Handsome Man a certain question soon!! Who says you can't get married to your husband once you're already married!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I saw that they were opening a wedding line a few weeks ago! Thanks for reminding me. I have just spent the past hour looking for my perfect wedding and bridesmaid dress and accessories. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete