Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful #2

today i am thankful
that i can walk out behind Feathered Nest
pick an apple from a tree
and give it to one VERY eager Little Man
who will then waddle around
taking little bites 
with his 10 little teeth.
[ 4 more on the way ... all at once ... poor boy ]


i cannot believe how big he looks in this picture.
my sweet boy is growing up.
stop. stop. stop.


in other news... i have a few updates on my 

[ 1 ] move from Highly-Perched Nest to our new Feathered Nest
[ 2 ] finish Little Lady's blanket
[ 3 ] submit 3 scrapbook layouts for publication
[ 4 ] reopen my store
[ 5 ] submit to sell my products at the Battlecreek Boutique
[ 6 ] submit to sell my products at the Bijou Market
[ 7 ] organize craft room
[ 8 ] repaint Little Man's room in the new house
[ 9 ] spray paint large black frame
[ 10 ] fit into my medium jeans (as opposed to my skinny jeans)
[ 11 ] make a minibook
[ 12 ] start a love smash book


 i changed #7 and #10 to more check-it-off-my-list type goals.
how are youuuuuu doing???

1 comment:

  1. Good changes :) and holy cow...that doesn't even look like Little Man! I saw the picture and was trying to figure out who it was...sigh...he is growing up :(

    ReplyDelete