Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Dish : here's the dish . . .

here's the dish:
on mondays i'm going to have 
a daily post called
- surprise -
Monday Dish

every Monday Dish
will feature lovely, granny chic dishware.
sigh.

this beautiful collection is via emma lamb
its her " burgeoning collection of Arcopal Scania"
and oh it is so lovely


i love the pattern and the colors
it would make the cutest wallpaper for my new kitchen
i'm sure Handsome Man would love it too, heee.

i have a weakness for dishware.
if i could i would have multiple sets of dishes
but common sense and cents keep me 
from acquiring too many of my obsessions.


1 comment:

  1. these dishes are GORGEOUS!!! sigh... I love them <3 and fun idea about doing a "Monday Dish" I like it and look forward to them! :)

    ReplyDelete