Wednesday, August 17, 2011

update on Little Lady's blanket

having contractions
all morning.
hmmm
we'll see what happens :)


Henry happened upon a tower of flowers
awaiting their turn
to acquire a white trim
and be attached to Little Lady's blanket.


i'm so picky
and redid the connection with a different stitch.
i am much happier now.


Little Lady is quite anxious to use her blanket
but i think it will still be 
some time before its completed.
i want to make it twin size
for when she moves into her big girl bed.

she's growing out of her little toddler bed
such a big girl now

when did this baby


 become this girl?!?!

such a sneaky little girl.
Last night when Handsome Man and I 
went into our room for bed
we discovered her like this.
she loves "momma's bed".


these contractions are not going away
and they kinda hurt.
hmmmm.
i'd better go lie down :)

1 comment:

  1. I love her blanket! It looks great!!! And how hilarious is she? Oh my gosh. I want her to be my friend. Now, have that baby so I can rant and rave about him as well...

    ReplyDelete